Safeguarding 3 of 4

3. How To Report

There are five ways to report a concern:

  1. To your club or league Designated Safeguarding Officer – Jayne Fryett or Deputy DSO – Neil Adams. This should always be the first point of contact if you have a concern.
  2. To your County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer – Simon Crockett
  3. By emailing The FA Safeguarding Team at or by calling and asking for the team on 0800 169 1863
  4. If urgent and you cannot contact your club, league or County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer, you should call the NSPCC 24 hour helpline on 0808 800 5000
  5. If it is an emergency because a child or children are at immediate risk, then call the Police or Children’s Social Care in

We encourage any adult or child that has concerns over the conduct towards a child or young person to follow the steps above. No matter how big or small your worry, our friendly safeguarding officers are here to help and assist.